DELIVERY & RETURNS
DELIVERY ~ the exciting bit…
Thank you for placing an order or checking things through before committing to buying from us, we really appreciate your custom and time. As this is a delivery for a very important little one, we will lovingly pick and inspect the toy before preparing it for dispatch. All orders will be carefully hand-wrapped in our beautiful, branded tissue paper and sealed with a little logoed sticker. You’ll also find a short hand-written ‘Thank You’ card inside from myself and my son for supporting our family business. We also use recycled packaging where at all possible – just doing our bit for the environment.
How much is delivery?
• We offer FREE delivery on all orders £60 and more.
• For orders less than £60, then a £3.95 delivery charge will be added to your bill.
Who are your couriers?
• We use Royal Mail and Parcelforce.
• You’ll receive tracking information by text or email, however sometimes we use the Royal Mail standard parcel service which may not be trackable.
How long will it take to receive my parcel?
• We aim to post your items either the same day or next working day from receiving the order and payment.
• Our standard delivery time is between two and five working days.
• If you require your item sooner than this, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering to discuss your requirements and we’ll see if we can accommodate any special requests.
Can I send the item to someone else?
• Yes, of course you can. Just let us know the recipient’s name and address, and we’ll post it to them instead. If you want to add a message to the delivery note for them, please let us know and we’ll ensure this is included. These details can be added in the ‘Order Notes’ section during checkout.
Where do you post to?
• At the moment, we can only post to mainland UK.
Can you gift wrap items?
• We do offer a gift-wrapping service for some items and this will be detailed in the description, plus there’s a dropdown box to click to add this service. The cost is £3.50, which includes the wrapping paper and a gift tag. If you would like an item gift-wrapped that is not showing this option, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll see how we may be able to offer this for you.
Can you include a card?
• Absolutely – yes. We understand that we can’t always get to see our loved ones in person, so if you would like me to hand-write the card for you, then I would be delighted to do so. You just need to purchase a card https://thelovelylittletoyshop.co.uk/product-category/add-a-card then write your message in the ‘Order Notes’ box during checkout, and I will happily hand-write the card for you, seal it and include it with the parcel free of charge.
We really want you to enjoy your shopping experience with us, so if you have any questions regarding delivery, gift-wrapping, cards or general order requirements, then please do not hesitate to contact us either via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 07422 728077, and we’ll do our very best to answer or assist you.
Returns ~ the serious bit…
While we hope you are delighted with your items, we understand that sometimes there is a need to return an item and we’re happy for you to do this. Please read the below information for how our returns process works.
• You must notify us of the intent to return within 14 days of receiving the item(s), please email email@example.com. If it’s more than 14 days after receiving the item(s), please still contact us and we’ll see what we can do to help.
• All items must be returned new and unused, in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition. Returns that do not meet our policy may not be accepted.
• The original purchase cost plus any standard delivery charge paid will be refunded. The cost to return the item will be at your own expense and we will not refund this.
• Refunds do not apply to items that are part of any sale or reduced price promotion.
• All refunds made will be to the original payment card/method used at the time of purchase.
• Refunds can take up to 14 days, however we always endeavor to refund earlier than this.
• If you are returning an item worth more than £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned items without this service.
If the item is damaged or faulty:
• We do take great care in preparing your purchase and it is carefully wrapped to ensure it is delivered to you in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event that your item(s) arrive damaged, please let us know as soon as possible (no later than 30 days from purchase) and we will happily arrange either a replacement for you or offer a full refund. The item needs to be returned to us before the replacement or refund is made.
If you have any suggestions or feedback, we would love to hear from you as that’s the only way we can improve our overall service and product offerings – so please do not hesitate to contact us on the details above. Thank you for shopping with us. x